Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Wanting her is a sin, but now that I have stolen Kathryn, I can't let her go...






Wanting her is a sin, but now that I have stolen Kathryn, I can't let her go...
 

Janson

I was a monster with one purpose. Kill. I couldn’t let anyone get to close. Especially Kathryn. But one night with her and I was hooked. I couldn’t let her go.

It was forbidden. Her brother, her father, they were the ruling crime lords of Baltimore. And I was their right-hand man. Death, that’s what I was facing for touching her.
 
But I can't stop wanting her. 


Kathryn

I was on the run from my family. Chasing life was the only way I could have my freedom. But Janson took that all away when he kidnapped me and brought me back to Baltimore.

Now I'm his property and I can't get away. 
 
He's a cold-blooded killer, and I can't help but want him.




No comments:

Post a Comment